Agilent G1888 Network Headspace Sampler (G1888A)
Quick OverviewAgilent G1888 Network Headspace Sampler (G1888A) The item is being sold as USED. Pulled from a working environment. Laboratory tested. Includes power cord. Headspace sampling allows you to introduce volatile...
Agilent G1888 Network Headspace Sampler (G1888A)
The item is being sold as USED.
Pulled from a working environment.
Includes power cord.
Headspace sampling allows you to introduce volatile compounds automatically, from virtually any sample matrix, directly into a GC or GC/MS. The Agilent G1888 Network Headspace Sampler features an inert sample pathway for superior chemical performance without analyte degradation or loss. Its high sample capacity and increased sensitivity provide excellent performance over a wide range of analyses. The total solution-from sampling to data analysis to reporting-gives you the highest confidence in your results.
- 70-sample tray and 12 positions in the heating oven allow unattended overnight operation for many applications
- Automated constant heating time is employed with optimized sample overlapping for maximum sample throughput in the minimum amount of time
- Deactivated sampling path, from sampling needle to transfer line, is standard. Coupling with an inert 7890A or 6890N Volatiles Interface achieves complete chromatographic system inertness.
- Controlled temperature range from 40 degrees C to 230 degrees C makes it possible to analyze semi-volatiles at temperatures over 200 degrees C, as well as traditional applications for low boiling point analytes
- Heated zones can be turned off, which allows analyses at ambient conditions for biological or extremely thermally sensitive analytes
- Incorporates two modes of multiple headspace extraction (MHE) in addition to routine single extraction (one sampling per vial)
- Multi-puncture extraction with up to 100 extractions per vial is possible for the analysis of samples in unusual matrices
- A 'concentration mode' of MHE allows multiple extractions from a vial to be made, followed by the start of the GC run after the last extraction
- Includes several convenient testing and troubleshooting features, including a set of four pre-stored chemical test methods, a semi-automated leak test, and a detailed power-on self-test
- Instrument control can be achieved using the GC ChemStation, MSD Productivity ChemStation and MSD Security ChemStation, or Cerity NDS for Pharmaceutical QA/QC
- Instrument control is integrated with drop-down menus for ease of method setup. The existing sequence table is used to set up analyses, maintaining optimized sample overlap and constant heating time.
- An event log function tracks every headspace sampler operation and reports any temperature and pressure deviation compared to the set point in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Built-in key pad control enables compatibility with all GCs
Item location: 3090 Osgood Court, Fremont, CA 94539. Call Dave at 510-226-0600 for any questions, shipping quote or local pickup times. For freight quotes, please include complete address and specify if residential, construction site, institution or business address with loading dock or lift truck. Using shipping truck's liftgate to lower items, moving items inside a building and sorting items during delivery are an extra cost to the buyer.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 business day from receipt of payment. Our Shipping cutoff is 2pm PST. We are not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages that show as "delivered" according to the tracking or confirmation information. Contact the carrier for further help with delivery issues. Shipping options are shown on the item page in the shipping calculator. We currently offer FedEx and USPS on most orders. If an item is labeled “Local Pickup Only," you may pick up the item from our warehouse or arrange a freight pickup. Feel free to contact us for options. We do not mark items as "Gift," so please don't ask.
Warranty and Liability Policy
Many of our products are designed for users who are familiar with their IT equipment, devices and computers or medical and laboratory hardware. Some products we sell may void your manufacturer’s warranty after installation of use. Our liability is limited to the purchase price of the product. All products sold are used at your own risk. If You Have a Problem… Before leaving neutral or negative feedback, please email us instead. ALL problems can generally be solved to your satisfaction quickly and efficiently by communicating with us. We can correct most any mistakes and pride ourselves on having 100% satisfied customers.
We accept payment via credit card and PayPal. By placing an order, you implicitly agree to all of our terms and policies. We ship only to the verified billing address. Unverified addresses will delay processing your order. .